Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Fly away, stop the reminiscience

It's been ages since I last blog and I do hope I will pen more during this period when I'm away.

Read the title of the blog, reminiscence of memoirs from 6000 miles.. And yes, today I'm embarking on another 6000miles flight to the place hat I've been reminiscing for the past 3.5 years.

I indeed have very mixed emotions. One, I'm really excited that I'm finally going back to Europe, the continent that I've been dreaming of revisiting. Yet at the same time, I am a little upset that I'll be missing Christmas and New Year and precious time with my family and friends!

There's this saying, the pastures on the other side are always greener. I guess it's true! While I'm in Singapore, I miss Europe. Now that I'm on my way to Europe, I'm starting to miss Singapore! Perhaps it's the reality that I will have to face come January when my trip ends that is hard to swallow for me!

It's been 3.5 years since I last step foot on Europe. After 3.5 years, I guess I'm finally ready to see this beautiful continent once again. Whatever that lies ahead in these 3 weeks, I'm sure it will be a fruitful experience yet again! :)

Time to recharge, time to acquire a new outlook in life, time to be independent and definitely time for new adventures!

My dear family and friends, be patient and we will see each other next year! :)

Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance! ;)

No comments: