Sick of having to study though it's the last 2 major exams of my academic career!
In my mind, picturing myself putting on the winter wear once again in Japan ! :)
Yoohoo~~!
Honestly, I really LOVE travelling.
If I can travel all my life, that would be the best.
I would give up anything else just to travel.
Even if that means no proper career, no stable family, no designer bags, no car, etc.
As long as I get to see the different cultures of the world
I will be more than contented!
My mom says time is all it takes for someone to get sick of something.
It applies to a lot of things in my life,
Like how I dump aside my ex-favourite clothings, bags, idols, etc.
And so travelling will be the only thing that I would never want to dump away :)
Some of my fav shots in Aussie Land..
The first sight of light in Cairns... :) We woke up at 5 to watch it..

Damn cool to just sit by the Opera House and chit chat. Remind me of the days when I was a frequent visitor of the Esplanade with a good old pal.. :)


I guess I will finish blogging about Aussie some day when I am more free together with Japan and Taiwan! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment