Truth to be spoken, I think I should just become a travel advisor or a travel planner in the near future. Be it side-tracking from my full time job employment or a future career! The past week has seen me searching through almost all the major airlines just for a flight that connects Japan and Taiwan or Japan and Shanghai and I proficient enough to tell you everything about the three cities! To an extent, I even made use of my Mac language translator to book the flight from Japan-Taiwan since the JAL website in English doesn't allow you to make bookings, only to check flight schedules. When you call the JAL international hot-line, which is outsourced to Hong Kong, the telephone operator will tell you they can't see any promotional airfares, only the flexible one. Instead, they will recommend you to book through a travel agent. HELLO! Which travel agent would help a Singaporean book a flight out of Japan, unless he or she is out of his or her mind! What a screwed up system, right? Fortunately, no hiccups in my bookings and I called JAL to confirm the flight, just in case I screw it up. Hope this good streak of luck continues to run when I am in Japan and for the rest of my life.
Anyway, this might not be a bad thing since I am an ardent fan of travelling and would love to share all my travel adventures and experiences with anyone who's interested or planning a trip to the countries that I have visited. However, my knowledge, hitherto, is very much limited to only Asia, Europe and Australia since these are the only continents that I have stepped foot on. I am still crossing my fingers over beloved America!
No comments:
Post a Comment