Oh what happened to my savings plan?
Met Rachel and Pauline for dinner today at Bugis.
It's been a while since we last met and it's always nice to catch up with them.
Rachel gave me really nice tips about the Taiwan trip!
Thanks so much, Rachel! :)
However, I knew I shouldn't have stepped into Orchard ION.
The SIA telephone operator told me to go to the SIA office to verify my credit card.
So I moved my butt down to Orchard ION.
God knows they said that Krisflyer members have their CC validated already.
Thus, I made a wasted trip.
Nevertheless, within the next 15 minutes, I debited $150 off my account.
I happily stepped into Hilfiger and bought a skirt.
I am supposed to save the money for Japan and Taiwan.!
I should never have gone shopping before meeting the girls!
Luckily I avoided the LV store.
Otherwise I can't imagine my own reaction when I see my own credit card bill.
Two air tickets + Hilfiger + LV?
WOAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment