Though I have not sat for my examinations, I am thinking about the date of release of my examinations already. I won't be in Singapore to click on the results, instead I will be clicking on it elsewhere.
This is the first time that I am clicking it overseas, hopefully it brings me good luck. Every time when I have to click on the button to view the results, my heart races! The amount of courage needed to click on the "view" button is humongous, way more than going on any free fall or roller coaster rides etc. I don't want to see results which I don't desire because I will be upset for the rest of the day. This time round, if I see back results for EC4401 Honors Thesis, I predict I will be sad for the rest of my life.
All the hardwork that I put in for the past 3.5 years of my life would be equivalent to nothing if I do not get my FCH, at least to me, this is how important a FCH means. :) Nothing can be done now and I am sure I have put in my utmost best in completing the thesis. If I don't do well, I can't find an excuse to forgive myself either.
No comments:
Post a Comment