Have been extremely occupied the past 2 weeks with the term papers, project website, tutorial presentation all raining down on me. I do not deny I procrastinated quite a fair bit in the initial weeks of the special sem that led to me having to hug the Buddha's leg come the deadlines. Ever since I was back from Stockholm, I am always trying to catch up with deadlines in school, I don't know why. Perhaps it is due to the numerous tuition assignments I have on hand and also my way laid-back lifestyle that I have grown accustomed to.
Anyway, what has been going on in my life exactly other than school? LOl!
Manchester United Asia Tour 2009.
Bro and I had planned to go to Seoul for it but the tickets were snapped away the day it was released itself thus we decide to go to KL instead, near and cheaper as well. I love busking in the atmosphere inside the stadium, with the cheers and claps and singing that goes on. I will just post some photos and videos I guess...





While I was in KL, I was lethargic all the time. I slept in the hotel all the time unless it was time to go for training or the match itself and of course dinner. The only time I got to shop was when it was time to check out then I went down to Bukit Bintang to walk around and shopped. The fatigue that plagued me should be attributed to all the late night stays and drinking sessions during the vacation. I sleep at 4-5 am every night having to wake up at 12-1p.m then bouncing off to school once a week on Wednesdays or to tuition in the evening. It was an extremely unhealthy lifestyle and no doubts, more pimples on my face these days!
As for tuition, sometimes I feel so fed-up and am on the verge to give up on those kids. You can see an apparent difference in motivation levels and learning attitudes between the Express and NA kids. More often than not, I feel like a nanny who has to pacify those little kids, stimulate interest and also ensure they concentrate during tuition. Majority of them have shown improvement but a handful of them are just incorrigible! They do not seem to express interest in learning and I see myself repeating the same concepts every week which gets on my nerve so much that occasionally I lose my temper and control. :( I hate to flare up during tuition because that unhappiness and anger lingers in me subsequently. :(
Now, school's starting in a week once again. I do feel excited about the start of school because it is my final semester at last!!! However, the uncertainty plaguing my honors thesis is worrying me a bit. The HT has huge implications for my graduation. I pray that everything goes on smoothly and may I be blessed with luck and determination to never give up on it. :)
As for tuition, sometimes I feel so fed-up and am on the verge to give up on those kids. You can see an apparent difference in motivation levels and learning attitudes between the Express and NA kids. More often than not, I feel like a nanny who has to pacify those little kids, stimulate interest and also ensure they concentrate during tuition. Majority of them have shown improvement but a handful of them are just incorrigible! They do not seem to express interest in learning and I see myself repeating the same concepts every week which gets on my nerve so much that occasionally I lose my temper and control. :( I hate to flare up during tuition because that unhappiness and anger lingers in me subsequently. :(
Now, school's starting in a week once again. I do feel excited about the start of school because it is my final semester at last!!! However, the uncertainty plaguing my honors thesis is worrying me a bit. The HT has huge implications for my graduation. I pray that everything goes on smoothly and may I be blessed with luck and determination to never give up on it. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment