I had lunch with Linky in school today and he commented that almost 20% of the semester has gone by once again. This is my FINAL semester but I am more slack than before because I am only doing two modules and for the past semester and special semester, tutorials had nothing to do with the word "SCHOOL". Part of the justification was because I didn't know how to do those tutorials or either the lecturer simply uploaded the complete solutions. Hence, I have forgotten the feeling of having to do tutorials! :(
My thesis is still at the 0 word count limit, hitherto. I am lost. I don't know where and how to start?! Perhaps I should pay my professor a visit soon, yeah? I have been brainstorming for ideas to get myself going. Perhaps I should draw up a timetable, like Monday I shall read a certain number of papers or blah blah. I wonder if this kiddy primary school method of having a jockey by the horse to pull a reign will work for me - a horse that has been set free to roam and gallop on the pasture on the opposite side of the field.
My only consolation of being in school is perhaps having linky to lunch with me! Lol! From strangers to friends who can talk and blabber about anything under the Sun is really a miraculous process. Linky's personality is a stark contrast from his appearance and looks. We love digging at each other's sorrows, fish for compliments and ogle at the same designer brands and of course play tennis! If not for him, I doubt I will ever get down to learning how to play tennis.
I will make sure I work hard during these remaining ten weeks to ensure that my effort in the past three years go down the drain, never. Instead, it should generate the outcome that I have been anticipating the day I embarked on my NUS academic career.! :)
"Hang In There!"
No comments:
Post a Comment