Thursday, 13 August 2009

The Marriage Vow

"UP" the movie rocks!
Everyone should catch it.
Friends close to me are aware that I am not an ardent fan of animations
Yet I was the one who suggested catching this show this time round
Well, it never disappoint me a single bit throughout the 102 minutes

Had anyone ever read the marriage vow?
If you did, were you able to appreciate what was being read by the priest?

To have and to hold from this day forward,
for better for worse,
for richer for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death do us part
The past week had made me realise the importance of this vow
That someone was living through the vow that she made
Encouraged and endearing to see that
Many a times, we say things without rumination for the consequences and of what lies ahead
Marriage allows us to ADD our INCOMES, MINUS our NARCISSISM, MULTIPLY our HAPPINESS and DIVIDE our SORROWS
Regardless of what lies ahead of the future,
Reflect before you take the oath and recite this:
"Say YOUR (MY) vow"
"Cross your (MY) heart"
"Pledge your (MY) soul" and
"Fulfill your (MY) Promise"
Before you (I) ever say "I DO!"

No comments: