I am pretty sure I blog about this topic often, whether to compromise and give in? Like I mentioned previously, there's an angel and a devil living inside me and they are constantly battling each other.
Sometimes I really do not see the need to reciprocate and do you a deed. Of course I understand that you have your own problems and perhaps this is the moment in your life when you need lots of encouragement or support. However, that does not entitle you to be willful or reprimand someone without getting your own facts right! At least for today, the devil in me triumphs. I am sorry.
I am an impulsive person. Sometimes so much so that I can't even tolerate my own doings. Yet, I do lack the rash I need in certain aspects of life, at least for this once, I am a coward. Well, we should all just fold our arms, cross our fingers and see what God has in place for us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment