I keep wondering to myself: "Is this really the last lap?"
I have been staying home the past week (other than going for tuition or JP) mugging for the upcoming exams. No doubt I am proud to say that this is my final year and this semester is probably the last that I have to mug for 5 modules consecutively, but I am feeling the fatigue mentally.
What I am feeling now is exactly how it was like a year ago in Stockholm when I was mugging for my finals. Yet, I had more motivation back then and of course not to forget, it was just a torturous 1 week compared to this time round's 3! I am not even halfway through the battle yet the drive and desire to hold on is wearing away fast. After 4 long days, I am only halfway through the macro text. I do not deny that I take breaks quite often but I ain't got a clue why the stagnation?!?!?!
Alright, better stop whining and continue hitting those books hard and fast so that I do not flip open the exam paper with the pen in my hands and feeling the words not flowing.....
No comments:
Post a Comment