Thursday, 2 April 2009

Simplest of all friendships.

I wonder how many people have actually seen this video but personally I really wish to share it.




Just copy the link and then share it. Imagine this actually took place like 3 decades ago yet it is still one of the most talked about topic. Where on earth is Christian now? The link at the bottom is of better quality and includes the 2nd and final visit by the owners.



Animals are God's wonder creation except CATS cause I really hate them. But look at all these huge cats and dogs, they are lovely ain't they? Wild animals attack humans because they feel threatened by us, aliens who walk on two legs and speak a different language. But if you learn to live with them, they are your best friends, just like Marley (if you caught the show Marley and Me).

When you are frustrated, they sit around with you and listen to your sorrows without a single complaint. When you feel tired, they cuddled around you and give you a hug and make you feel the warmth. When you are happy, they share your joy by partying it away with you. Of course they do have their bad days and tire you out since you need to take care of them and clear their shit. Sometimes I wish for a Christian, not to boost my own ego nor because I find him cute. I wish for the simplest kind of friendship that always exist between humans and animals. When you put in 100% of your effort for them, they reciprocate 101%. You need not shower them with the most expensive gift or tell them the nicest words just to please them. All you need to do is spend time with them, sit around even if it means doing nothing or take a stroll and you will bring up your own Marley or Christian. They will know you really LOVE them!

Isn't love supposed to be that simple?

No comments: