Wednesday, 4 March 2009

School.And its surroundings.

It was drizzling yesterday while I was in school.
Zihao and I were about to take the shuttle bus to Science.
When a hilarious moment struck us on our way to the bus-stop.
Everyone was standing side-by-side, cuddled themselves in their own arms.
In the bus shelter.
When we walked past them to get to the shelter at the back,
where there was still a bit of space left for the 2 of us,
Everyone looked really hilarious to us.
Or was it simply the other way round?
It was as though we were the performers in a circus,
And they were the nonchalant crowd staring.
A moment of "weirdness" struck both of us.
By the time we settled down at the shelter,
Both of us simply stared at each other and laughed.!
A typical rainy day and the reactions of the people which deserve a post in Storm perhaps?

----------

Some people just don't listen.
Words have no meaning, it's the tone that sets it.
Have you ever engaged in a conversation with someone who's over-defensive.?
You've hardly made any comments or opinions,
And she babbles on and on in a very agitated manner about how ignorant you are to her situation
Well, we are all deciders of our own future and what we want in life.
And I am in no position to judge her and never wanted to at all
I just showed my concern as a friend
Perhaps PL & ZH were right.
When someone wants to do something and convince others that he or she is right,
He or she will find a 1001 excuses for it.
So what if you emerged victorious from the conversation.
Ask yourself, "Have you really won the battle?"
I just can't be BOTHERED!

No comments: