A casual chat with Chris brought memories back. Suddenly the nostalgic feeling is all over me! :( I just can't believe it's been a year and more. We do not have any time machines in our lives, perhaps that is why memories are our personal time machines. Have you ever felt you could have done something better if you could go back to it?! That is the kind of feeling that is bugging me now. I thought I had moved on but a simple conversation made me refresh everything again and yes, I miss MIH.! But our paths are unlikely to cross once again.
Oh yeah, just sent my Italian friend away from Singapore. Life is such a wonder. He flew all the way from Italy to Singapore and we met up frequently in the initial days. However, I never really play a good host for the later 4 months. Yesterday he suddenly told me he is going back to Italy. I bet he miss the Italian culture. Bon voyage, now we wonder where will we see each other the next time round?!
No comments:
Post a Comment