Monday, 9 February 2009

Bon Voyage.

Many a times, words carry no meaning and it's the listener that interprets from his own perspective. Yet, I wasn't trying to shun responsibility. Perhaps, I said words that were hurting along the way, out of moments of impulse at times and the remaining the revelation of my true feelings. In that perceived hidden agony of yours, I have been going round in circles and trying to make things right and convince you that everything's gonna be alright. At times, the helplessness and emotional baggage that I carry proved too much to bear and I need to seek refuge. And I really didn't mean it to say those words. Maybe the game should stop or, what comes next for us?!

Your benevolence.
A cooling period.
My Pursuit of Freedom.

我坚持的,都值得坚持吗
我所相信的,就是真的吗
如果我敢追求,我就敢拥有吗
而如果都算了,不要呢
或许吧 或许我永远都不会遇见他
或许吧 或许我太天真了吧


Also, my bro is flying off to Thailand! I'm so gonna miss him! Someone whom I can always play tricks on, disturb him when he's so focused with the computer, hang around on weekend midnights watching soccer, have dinner with whenever I feel like to, lying on our respective cozy beds sharing secrets and HTH talks. Argghh! But I am sure the trip will reap benefits for him, bring new perspectives to his life, give him a brand new outlook of his job etc.

Bon voyage, Bro and see ya on April's Fools! :))

No comments: