I was pretty tired and once again, I took the wrong train. Apparently, both are named Versailles station but they are on different lines and if you get to the wrong one, you have to do a detour and take the train for another 45 minutes to get to the other. My friend had told me about it but I momentarily forgot about it. Partly, it was due to the fact that I didn't want to give up the opportunity of getting to the city to meet up. If I'd gone to Versailles, I'd never have made it to the city in time. Ended up, none came through and I more or less wasted the day. But it's okay.
Instead, I went to Les Invalides to see Napolean's Tomb. I told the story of hilter and napolean's tomb before. It's hilarious. That night, I headed back early, chatted a bit with my friend, doing all the farewell talks since I'd be leaving early next morning. Yes, Strasbourg is my last stop. :)
Musee d'Orsay
From the entrance, the first spot that you get to see his tomb. This explains why you have to bow when you look at his tomb. Cos you have to LOOK DOWN.
One suit of his clothings. I thought it was actually quite "Chee-na" but the hat is so typical of the French yeah?!


No comments:
Post a Comment