Monday, 29 July 2013

31 things to say for a month - Day 3: Train Stations

Day 3: A feeling that will leave me in despair



Recently, a casual chat with a family member and a friend made me recall some emotions that overwhelmed me at a foreign train station many years ago. The feeling that someone will leave you forever and that you will never get to meet him or her ever again would just bring tears to a person's cheek unknowingly. I guess bidding goodbyes always hurts for me. Occasionally, I would recall about the events that happened and every reminiscence of the past is a reminder that I should cherish the people around me more than I am now. Will our paths ever cross again?

There is always this one person whose images and touch will live in me forever and the thought of her departure someday never fails to send a chill down my spine and she is my grandmother. :)

No comments: