Friday, 16 April 2010

Unfortunate.

History was rewritten today. Yes, today has to be the unluckiest day in my memory. I woke up to my biggest horror only to realise that my left eye lenses were missing in the contact lens holder! In an attempt to search for it since it has only been missing for less than 12 hours (and I suppose no police will entertain missing cases that have not passed the 48-hour mark), I stumble and fumble upon my own clothes. :( Crap!

Anyway, due to time constraint, I still didn't manage to find it and I doubt I will ever be able to find it unless it decide to reappear miraculously! So I hurriedly bumped off to school. It was pure coincidence that my brother left home at the same time as I do so I actually didn't have to use my own keys to unlock and subsequently lock the door. While I was at my own cubicle in school trying to locate my tiny bunch of keys amidst my colossal tennis bag, all I found was nothing but clothing, shoe bag, tennis racquets, wallets, and the usual stuff less the keys.

The only blessing was that it was raining and I didn't have to rush down for morning assembly. Without the keys, I I would be denied access to my own cabinet! To think I thought it was a brilliant idea to hook my cabinet keys to my own bunch of house keys so that I will never forget about them.

In the most frantic fashion possible, I dial my sister's no. and got her to wake up to search for my keys. For your information, I had already harassed her and roped her in during the "search for the contact lens" movement earlier on. So twice, she was disturbed from her sleep to help me. LOL!

Luckily, the keys were right on the table else I can't imagine how pathetic my day would have been.......

No comments: