These days, I get asked a lot of intellectual questions and I'm loving it I think! :))
I realise that I really dislike people who act in disguise of someone else or pretend to be knowledgeable about something when they don't.
In particular, I especially have a distaste for girls who pretend they know football when all they know is David beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo, ManU, Chelsea or Liverpool. To make things worst, they will squeeze all their brain juice dry when they try to create topics out of their self perceived 'i think I know football' knowledge!
What that irks me the most is they attempt to get the best seat available when a big match is on then act as though they really care about the outcome of the match! I've experienced this far too often that I am starting to get perturbed by the behaviour of such beings!
It's not my stereotype that girls know nothing about football because I do know a few girls who really UNDERSTAND football. Rather, when compared to girls, boys who don't know football will not try too hard to please. They'll simply walk away or shut off when the whole debate about football is put up for discussion. At least, that is less irritating than when someone pretends to know...
If you are really interested to know about football, then at least do your homework and find out more before you start blabbering your nonsensical 'itikf' topics...!
Kel and I were hosting our friend from Japan last week and we went to East Coast for seafood. At the restaurant, we met some japanese girls and I'm really impressed by the fact that they can speak in such a demure tone at all times everywhere! I think that's non-pretentious! However, in sg at times, when I see sg girls trying to imitate it, speaking in this 'oh I'm so excited and amused' tone, and I know some of these girls so well that they definitely do not speak in such a manner at 'normal' times, I honestly feel like giving them a tight slap! Why can't you just be yourself?
I know guys actually love being indulged In conversations with girls who speak in this manner which helps to rationalize why some girls behave in this manner. They are just trying to get all the attention possible.
I may get lesser attention when I don't follow the norm. I may be disadvantaged when it comes to receiving assistance from guys and have to do more at certain times but i'm even more glad I'm in no way a girl like above../:))
No comments:
Post a Comment