Friday, 19 February 2010

Random conversation on bags

My mom and I were having a random conversation over the no. of bags I've bought over the years. Now, I can say that I will not buy bags as frequently as I used to. All the dollars spent on the numerous bags that I have bought is sufficient to buy me my current one I think!

Somehow not looking at bags, with the exception of LV ones, is a sub-conscious behaviour of mine. LOL! I'm contented with owning 2 LV bags, one for work and the other for casual use. Everything was deja vu of the wallet conversation 4 years ago that in the next decade, I'll not buy another wallet. Indeed, I haven't been browsing for wallets ever since I bought my very first LV one. I guess it's a simple logic..

That if you are contented with what you have, you wouldn't be in search for a better one. Cause the one you have right now is already the best that you can have.

It should apply to other things in life too, the immaterial wants. :))

No comments: