I should have been over the moon now that the exams are over, yet that adrenaline rush in me was short-lived. I received Chris's call last night that he's pulling out of the US trip most probably. That the swine flu is causing much commotion and concern for him and it might not be wise for us to make the trip there in June. Of course it dealt me a hardblow considering that we had made so much plans, booked the tickets only to see it burst into flames. Perhaps, I should quote Murphy's Law? You plan and plan and something unexpected props up and it gets called off?!
I was really disappointed I have to say. Of course shawny and linky have offered me alternatives to go to Aussie with them next week. I am really tempted but the cost of the ticket is yet another issue again. Cos they are flying straight to Sydney and back whereas I might just join them in Brisbane and go up to GBR instead. I know I would have lots of fun travelling with them as well but Aussie is not my ideal holiday trip this Summer. The States is.
What should I do? I hate to make do for 2nd best.
No comments:
Post a Comment