I used to have the following quote as my msn nick:
.Dream. -Embark- ^Conquer^ _Back to reality_ -->Next destination?
That is my travelling ideology all along. It has to be initiated by a dream to visit a place, then pursued after by embarking on the journey followed by conquering the destination. Everything comes to a beautiful full stop when I board the return flight and descend back to reality from cloud 9. Then, I will keep in mind the next destination on my agenda.
Now, I have conquered part of Australia, I will blog on it soon once my macbook undergoes the required surgery and regain its health since it is pronounced sick currently and will be sent to the operation table in 2 days' time. What a timely moment to fall sick yeah, my darling Mac?! Perhaps it is catching on the swine flu train.
No comments:
Post a Comment