I just came back from a good movie! Bolt! I don't watch animations nor cartoons usually because I always feel that they are for kids and I am one no more. However, this movie proved me wrong. Lol! As in, there were morals and lessons behind the show which apparently kids will never know but they are kids, they need not know anyway. I had agreed upon the movie without knowing that it was a cartoon but fortunately, it didn't disappoint me! :))
Exams are over finally yet I am more busy than ever. Lol. Looks like I will never have unoccupied time. What my friends say is right after all. When you are in school, you are busy with lessons and projects. When exams are round the corner, you bother yourself with the revision. When they are finally over, you keep yourself busy meeting up with different groups of people. So when is the time that you are actually free and have nothing better to do? It's merely a distinct commitment.
Some people leave without bidding goodbye. When you refuse to commit to others and open up to them, how on earth are they gonna make a difference in your life? You acknowledge everyone else's concern for you but in your mind, you have already forsaken yourself. When can this disequilibrium of your mood and emotions come to a halt? You appear cynical but that's a total deception of your true self. A whole life of success only to be overcame by a moment of foolishness, impulse and self-suppression. I really wish acquaintance had come earlier for me to make an impact somewhat, some way and somehow. As the clock ticks away, I realise time is running out. Is this ever solvable?
No comments:
Post a Comment