Remember years ago, Omma & I went to watch CLICK and we both had a really good laugh inside the theatre! Sometimes I missed those days when Omma, Jan and I would create something out of nothing. It was just crap and non-sensical stuff yet everything was so vivid even till today. :))
Like stories?
I have two friends who love to play tennis, Linky & Sarapova. They have a tennis coach who is short and rotund. The coach was once upset because Sarapova stood him up. Short coach subsequently complained to Linken. He also tried to bribe Linken by offering him free balls picked up by a Bla** guy. Incorrigible, indeed.
One day, Shawny, Linky & Sarapova went to a seminar. They were very concerned about punctuality. However, despite reaching the MRT at 9, they proceeded to purchase drinks @ Starbucks - the Christmas drinks which Linky violently recommended. Ok, not so violent. They also missed the opportunity to cross the road due to the taking place of a very intelligent and engaging conversation. They reached the place like 30 minutes late. Very conscientious students and teachers to be, indeed M** would be so proud of them. haha.
Just 2 stories out of a bunch of our interesting public policy seminar. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment