Woohoo~ Exactly 25 hours to the end of my quarantine misery! Wahaha! Can't wait for the exams to end though this time round, I was in a holiday mood 80% of the time. The actual moments that I did seriously and concentrate on revising was probably the 24 hours before the exam time, less my sleeping hours.! Wahaha! I don't know why but I just can't make myself stay focused. So much of 'burning midnight oil nights and hugging the buddha's leg'! Pray that I get through :)) Lol!
Today's paper was unexceptionally challenging. I should have expected it nonetheless, complacency I guess. But I have no regrets because I did revise and had done my utmost best during the exam. There were simply too many questions and too little time. If I'd more time, at least I'd have time to straightened out and present my arguments properly yeah!
Fly me to the mmooonnn! I need a break!
And of course! Congrats to Peiliang! ORD already!! I vividly remember 2.5 years ago, both of us were counting down to this time of the year where we will both move onto another phrase of our lives. Yet, he's moving on while I am still currently stuck. :))
All the best for the future, NPAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment