Thursday, 2 April 2020

Living in turbulent times

This feels like WWIII. Staying at home and working keeps myself busy and distracts me from overthinking. At least I can watch some shows, listen to music, play the guitar, etc. Imagine our ancestors living in 1914 - 1945. 31 years of ups and downs - WWI, Great Depression, WWII, Cold War follows. 3 months of 2020 has flown by amidst all the fear, uncertainty since late January ever since the outbreak of the virus in Chixa.

Times like these, I feel like I should write more about what is happening around the world - is this motivated by politics, is this a biological warfare, what will happen to China's one belt one road agenda, what will happen to Asians / Chinese in Western society going forward, will India have an outbreak, will we witness a global recession, will we witness bloodshed in developing nations etc.? So many questions, so many unknowns.

At the start of the year, I wrote about how my next steps in life in this new decade. Little did I known that nothing needs to be pondered upon when faced against Nature - Man proposes, God disposes.

No comments: