Monday, 20 July 2020
3 months since my last post
Having cooped at home for 3 months, I have a lot more time and I must say that I picked up many different activities. I practise my guitar more, started playing the keyboard in my free time, singing a lot more, and also took some online courses - finance, music, politics, history and what not. However, I do miss my normal lifestyle. I want to go back to playing badminton, travel to any part of the world as I wish and to go home to visit my family and friends. I find it unbelievable that I now have a fear for flying despite me being an avid fan of planes all along. Work has been rather stagnant, I am really lost at times as to what I should be doing, where I am heading and what not. I have decided to sleep early today - halfway through July, I cut away games, cut away dramas A LOT and also all surfing Youtube. Would spending 2 hours on the guitar be better than 2 hours on Youtube? I guess so. Half of 2020 gone and I still have not figured out my next step! T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment