Thursday, 4 March 2010

Don't act like you know.

I have been leaving this space of mine pretty empty for 2 weeks.

I made certain decisions early in my life and honestly, I am starting to doubt my decisions. Perhaps everything would have been much smoother with the absence or presence of some around me. I get questioned over the minute little things that is in no way correlated to my existence and the way I behave.

I start to doubt myself, my decisions, and my morale is now at rock bottom. All thanks to one person whom thinks so highly of himself and try to steer others in certain particular directions.

I really wish all of these can come to an end quickly. I just wanna be away from all these nonsense.

Till the day that my tolerance has completely ran out, it will be d-day.

Don't make me retaliate, I will be ruthless I assure you.

No comments: