Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Potluck 2008

Well, I am glad to say that the event was a huge success! It kicked off at 8 p.m instead of 6p.m so while waiting for the rest, we played Indian Poker. I would say it is a game that is purely dependent on your luck! There were many of us and some couldn't really take alcohol so we decided to bend the rules a bit and make the 3 players with the smallest cards to share the forfeit. It seems reasonable otherwise we will end up with a bunch of drunkards even before the dinner has begun...

The most funniest thing is while we were waiting for the rest to arrive, those who had already arrived simply couldn't resist the temptation to snack on those food that had already arrived... hahaha... It was hilarious.. We gathered around the table and started commenting on who was bringing what and our hands just went out of control to reach the food. hahahaa...





The after activity is nothing new.. KTV.... As usual, it's the same bunch of us that's contributing to the noise pollution but some others who weren't really in for SINGING still joined us... It's endearing to see that but I feel the pain for their pockets since it wasn't that cheap... Looks like we will need to think of a new after gathering activity soon..... :)

Friends help in me adjusting back to my life in Singapore.. The fun and laughter that they bring to my life... It's definitely a different kind of potluck with them than with my friends in Stockholm...

Back to my LIFE... My BIKE got stolen... DAMN those BANGLAS!!! That's definitely one thing I hate about my COUNTRY... Why are there so many Banglas??? If I were in Stockholm, nothing like this will happen I guess.... Or maybe not... I don't know.. I am irked by them....... Now I know why JJ lashes out at them every single morning while at work...

How long will I take to stop missing Europe?? --> LT.....

No comments: