Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Morocco-Marrakesh day 5-16 June 2008

Yup, I am leaving Marrakesh in another 3 hours. Where am I heading to?

I Barca I Barca! Yes, that´s Barcelona. I headed to the new town of Marrakesh this afternoon and indeed, it was completely different from the Old Town. No more harrassment, just high-end shopping places. Gosh, KFC is a restaurant in Morocco. hahaha...

Marrakech New-Town! Zara!



Once you go pass these walls, sad to say, you'll be back to reality, back to the Medina.



Basically, I just kept blogging the whole day and spent only a few hours out. I have completely used up all the Dirhams that I´ve got with me but those kids just won´t let me off. I showed them my penniless wallet and they asked me to give them my EURO coins!

I was chatting with my sister and I told her I felt like going home already. i don´t know why but as my return date draws nearer, I feel I am starting to miss home. I didn´t have this feeling when I was in Stockholm.. I guess it´s a great thing afterall... I am looking forward to my return in 12 days!

I caught the sunset on the plane. Honestly, it's amazing. But I don't get the chance on the time. It depends whether I picked the correct side to take and if I was dozing off on the plane. haha...


Barcelona, here I come!

No comments: