This is one song that has been repeating on my playlist recently. The lyrics really set me thinking about many issues in life, not just relationships but also in all our pursuits in life.
雨傘弄丟在下雨天
還沒回應手機也沒電
久別重逢卻趕時間
事與願違天天不斷上演
無能為力的瞬間
騙自己愛能克服一切
It's too bad bad bad
有心人怎麼都看不對眼
等待緣分等感覺
等過多少年
是誰一直在身邊
It's too bad bad bad
兩顆心無法一起到終點
我越一廂情願
你卻越走越遠
騙自己愛能克服一切
一錯再錯
越挫越勇的境界
何時才能停歇
一次一次
沒有好好的告別
心片片撕裂
First, relationships. I wonder if someone truly loves another person and persists in his/her pursuit, can the two of them eventually end up together even if it has always been a one-sided affair? If there were to be more contact and communication to enable two persons to better understand each other, would then there be a possibility for the two to get together? A conversation that I had with a friend set me thinking really deep. There will not be more contact if one party is uninterested and love cannot be forced. I do not know which is the better side to take, that love can be nurtured or love cannot be forced. I used to think that love cannot be forced and that it is a clear cut "yes" or "no". In my entire life, I can only remember a guy who persisted in his pursuit for 4 years. He always loved the girl throughout that 4 years but he dated someone else between those years. Nonetheless, the girl never once gave him a chance and always maintained a "friend-zone" with him. Perhaps he was not proactive enough, perhaps he did not know how to win the girl's heart, perhaps, perhaps. Eventually he gave up and now he is happily married to someone else. That made me feel that "love cannot be forced". However, the older I get, the more I think otherwise. I start to believe that love can be nurtured if given sufficient time and each other willing to give the other person a chance.
Second, dreams. Can you attain your goals so long as you persevere? Perhaps there are some things in life that once you miss the opportunity or the timing, you will never be able to accomplish it. I do not know which side to take as usual. For example, if you do not start learning piano since young, it is impossible for you to become a professional pianist no matter how hard you try. Therefore, if you have a dream to become a pianist or musician, you really have to start young. What if you do not have those resources to pursue your dreams as a child, has that door to your dream shut forever?
Life is full of questions to ponder upon everyday.
特别喜欢这一段歌词,写出我心里某一角落的想法。确实啊,无能为力的瞬间时,我经常告诉自己爱能克服一切。 我也经常问自己,等待缘分等对的感觉,等对的人,等过多少年啊,却始终与寂寞拥抱。时不时,我会想是谁一直在我身边,会是那个会奋不顾身和你走完一生的人呢?或许他已经出现只是你还没发觉,又或者他已不知不觉地离开了。最近很常看到或听到两个相爱的人又或者应该说曾经相爱的人变成两条平行线似的,我会想,是什么能把爱如此轻易地撕裂? 他她;是一个能聊生活的人,聊政治,聊严肃及最芝麻绿豆的小事的人,聊生命所有的大大小小,是一个能对你微笑,能逗你笑,能为了你笑的人,相信你,呵护你,在两个人起争执时,绝对不轻易说分手,和你谈一场不分手的恋爱的人。是否达到了所有的“标准”后,自然而然两人之间就会有爱,还是爱能产生或包容所有的这一切?
No comments:
Post a Comment