It has been almost 2 weeks since I left home. I started off the first week with a Mathematics for Economists class and thought if this is mostly what I was gonna learn while on this Master's course, then perhaps I have not signed up for the right one. I want to learn something more than what I have already did in my undergraduate studies. A lot of the material covered is a recapitulation of what I already know. Fortunately, in the 2nd half of the week, I attended Microeconomics classes and goodness, what I have to learn is so much theory and not at all related to what I have already learnt in my Bachelor's. This set me thinking. I had expected a course that was more mathematical-based but it seems like the module is set on a more theoretical course. The exam is writing based, nothing near the numerous calculations that we have to do in our Microeconomics examinations from level 1000 - 4000 in NUS.
I was expecting myself to have sufficient 'ME' time to do the things that I want, such as to work, to read Economics on my own, to continue my Skype tuition business, play a lot of sports e.g. tennis or badminton. However, it seems like things are not going to be what I expect. New challenges in life, I am happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment