"Wah! You have a nice bag. I want to buy one too. Where did you buy it?" .....
Some time later....
I see her carrying the same bag as me.....
I hate copycats! People who envy me and then try to impersonate me consequently. Oh please, get a life and live out your own style and wishes. Not everyone pulls off an LV well (like I do, Bleh just joking). I hate lc people who overcompensate and try to live it up and buy branded so that they can look good. If you are lc, you are lc!
If you are ugly, you are ugly. A pauper looks ugly when she tries to act atas. Somemore, she's so FAT and she carries an LV bag! She totally destroyed the image of LV! Can she just f**king dump the bag away? Have you ever seen a fat woman with an LV bag and yet look good in it? NO! NEVER!
Oh well well well, some people just simply do not know their limits and where they stand.
She makes me puke whenever I see her with the exact same bag as me! When I carry the bag, light shines on me and there is an aura about me with the bag. When she carries the bag, she looks exactly like a fuddy-duddy. She just spent half of her pay on an LV bag. Idiocy indeed has no limits! No matter how many branded bags she purchases, her other features will betray her. You are fat and poor, admit it! You can never go from rags to riches no matter how hard you try.
Hates copycats, MAX! Pardon me for being mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment