When I was 9 years old, I dream to be a teacher..
When I was 12 years old, I set to be a lawyer..
When I was 15 years old, I wanted to be a counsellor..
When I was 17 years old, I aspire to be an air stewardess..
When I was 18 years old, I was desirous of becoming an auditor..
When I was 19 years old, I hope to become a singer..
When I was 20 years old, I was brought back to reality and become a teacher..!
When I was 21 years old, I aim to become a diplomat..
Now that I am 22 years old going on 23, I realise I love research work more than ever..
At the bottom line, I discovered where my interest lies finally. I realise that my dreams and ambitions may have been redefined and reshaped time and time again however, the fundamental on which it has been based on has not wavered a single bit despite all the diversions along the way...
I want to be a policy maker in future, someone who can touch and change and shape others' lives. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment