With each boot-up of my lappy, here's a breakdown of the total time wasted:
1. Logging on to Hotmail to check nonsensical mails, basically meaning clearing the junk inbox.
2. Directing to the web of Soccernet to read the latest juicy football news, especially gossips like who is joining which ever club blah blah blah.
3. Going to my favourite bookmark - Facebook to see some latest news feeds followed by typing maniac if I am feeling unhappy.
4. Plurk if I have something to say - short and sweet stuff.
5. Check my blog to see if I have anything to say, if I have comments to reply to (fortunately, no spammers yet!)
6. Singtel.com for Iphone or SIA for cheap tickets
By the things that I do, I realise I wasted half an hour to 40 minutes of my time every single day doing these stuff.
And the best thing is I nearly couldn't finish studying for my mid-term test last night because I was surfing all these garbage websites! Then I had to sleep for 4 hours and grab a McBreakfast and study at the same time at 730am!
So today's test was the first time in NUS I felt screwed for an exam because I was unprepared!
No comments:
Post a Comment