It is yet another sensational return to Old Trafford! It is amazing to be here once again. Perhaps it's the acoustic of the stadium or the atmosphere, every time I step into the stadium, I feel excited and feel my adrenaline rush! :) no wonder they call the stadium the theatre of dreams. It is where you feel your dreams come true or that you are living in a dream. Sounds like inception yet again! The only difference i felt this time was the absence of C.Ronaldo in the team! :) Fortunately we have Chicharito to replace him! :p now, it's an hour away from kickoff and we should just sit back, relax and enjoy a good match! :)
Post-match
Now I really feel like 3.5 years ago. The away team scored 2 goals first and man u had to overcome the deficit. When Berbatov (my "favourite" player) scored the first goal, I was reciting to myself, "no déjà vu, please." indeed, man u did equalise and the score line became 2-2. It seemed like the dark clouds in the sky had been blown away by the cheers of the Manchester united fans or could it be that there's a silver lining in every cloud? Nope, it was none of that because Blackburn scored again to make it 3-2! Now I have resigned to fate that I will end up dejected like 3 years ago. Hordes or fans started leaving the stadium at the 83rd minute and I did have the urge too! It was way too painful to have to sit till the final whistle was being blown and coming to terms with united's loss.
The only consolation I got from the match was chicharito's signature on the ticket stub and a handshake with him! :) the feeling was so surreal! When I went to the red cafe the next day, the waiter was nice enough to console me after I told him about my encounters. He said it was a bizarre result last night and united is plagued by injuries. Once in a while, the big 4's or perhaps we should say the great 6 teams will drop points together in one weekend. I just happened to be at the "right" weekend! So he said I should not wait till 3 years to return to old Trafford and he wishes that during my 3rd visit, it will finally be a win where I could celebrate with all Manchester united fans. Shaking my legs, crossing my fingers and praying for that to happen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment