Tuesday, 15 February 2011

I know it is late but I have something to say...

MM Lee once said, "The Westerners marry the woman they love. We, Asians, love the woman we married. However, I marry the woman I love and love the woman I married."

I guess his words are applicable to every context or situation in life.

You can choose to pursue a career that you love or you can love the career that you are pursuing now.
You can choose to appreciate the family that you are born in or pursue the family that you will appreciate.
You can choose to buy the things that you like but struggle financially or love the things that you have bought because you could not afford the more expensive choice.
You can love the friends that appear in your life or made only friends that you love.

Eventually, you can choose to be in a situation that you love or love any situation that you are being placed in. It is all about the mentality.

So shall we all be positive from today onwards and love the things that we are doing so that they will eventually become the things that we enjoy doing. :)

No comments: