Thursday, 5 August 2010

Sick (Again)

Haven't have the time to sit down to update my blog.

Been busy with school mostly, some tennis here and there, shopping, and chilling out with friends.

Maybe having to wake up early is really taking a toll on my body which explains why I fell sick for the 3rd time in less than a year! Arrgghh! I hate to be sick especially when I am down with a running nose. :(( It's extremely irritating when I've to keep wiping away the snivel. :(

So I was on MC for 2 days. I hate to be consistently on MCs because I am grounded @ home, and others might see me as a weakling which is totally untrue! I play sports actively and my physical condition cannot be better! It's just that with my throat completely sore (can't utter a proper sentence without my voice going hoarse), I would be better off resting @ home (according to the doctor). Plus, he says that I shouldn't be in school if not I will spread the virus to students, and my colleagues. :))

Please, don't fall sick again, my dear body!

No comments: