Life in Singapore is mundane.
Was just randomly talking to friends and family members about my life in Stockholm.
I behave more like a human in Stockholm.
In Singapore, I am no more than a robot.
I sleep 4-5 hours each day.
At times, 2 hours is what I get like last night.
Beer.Alcohol.KTV.Tennis.Badminton.
I feel life is much more fulfilling after I am back.
School's breathing down my neck with the tons of assignments due.
However, I am glad I am left with the last final report.
I've always ponder about this question.
I realise that as people get older, they find it more difficult to find true friends?
Why? Because of the level of commitment in their life.
There are some people out there who are really sincere in making friends with me.
However, eventually we never become true friends.
Some people question my sincerity in being friends with them. WHY?
I am committed when I say it. I assure.
Like what MH told me last week-Crispy is the word.
I did try to diversify my time.
However, it takes two hands to clap.
How to convince someone that you are sincere in being friends with him or her?
Actions?
Thoughts?
I am an expressive person.
Actions speak louder than words.
I will prove it some day.
Just for YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment